Photon Generation Academy
Welcome!
Welcome!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where people can have fun and play card games!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Should Custom Cards be involved?
Yes and I don't care how.
teacher - Teacher Applications I_vote_lcap32%teacher - Teacher Applications I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 8 ]
Yes, and Stick em in packs.
teacher - Teacher Applications I_vote_lcap24%teacher - Teacher Applications I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 6 ]
Yes, and hand em out like candy!
teacher - Teacher Applications I_vote_lcap8%teacher - Teacher Applications I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
No!
teacher - Teacher Applications I_vote_lcap36%teacher - Teacher Applications I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 25
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» New Recruiting System!
teacher - Teacher Applications I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2019 11:54 pm by sherief96

» Is Anyone Still Here?
teacher - Teacher Applications I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 5:12 pm by Hannibal Lecter

» We've Reached a Deal!
teacher - Teacher Applications I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 11:07 pm by Hyper Extra

» Who's Still Here?
teacher - Teacher Applications I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 2:28 pm by Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

» Lol Used To Be Admin
teacher - Teacher Applications I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 10:28 pm by Bastion Misawa

» Training Plan?
teacher - Teacher Applications I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 2:57 pm by Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

» Dante Alighieri
teacher - Teacher Applications I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 11:57 am by Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

» Cent's Room
teacher - Teacher Applications I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 11:56 am by Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

» Fusion Edd's/Ryan Dreyar's test room
teacher - Teacher Applications I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 1:00 pm by Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

» Chancellor Bastion's Test Results
teacher - Teacher Applications I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 10:43 pm by Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

Most active topics
Best DN moments
Name Changing Station
Apply for being a tester here!
Chancellor Bastion's Test Results
New Recruiting System!
Kuriboh Brown's Only Dorm Room: Xfannaat's Dormroom
Chaos White Tourney Records
Centaur's Test Room
The PGA Bank
Battle Points & Rank-Ups!

Teacher Applications

Go down 
+9
Hannibal Lecter
Flounder
Sylveraine
Phantom Thief Dark
Cosmo
Centaur 89
miwii_(>'.')>
tacotitan
Bastion Misawa
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Bastion Misawa
Admin
Admin
Bastion Misawa

teacher - Teacher Applications Empty
PostSubject: Teacher Applications   teacher - Teacher Applications I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:34 pm

While anyone can share what they know in the anyone teaches section, we still need some experienced players to have their own specific class. If you would like to apply to become a teacher, post it here, and what subject you would like to teach.
Back to top Go down
https://pgacademy.forumotion.com
tacotitan

tacotitan

PostSubject: Re: Teacher Applications   teacher - Teacher Applications I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:50 pm

I would like to teach deck building.
Back to top Go down
miwii_(>'.')>

miwii_(>'.')>

PostSubject: id like to teach basic knowlege of cards and effects and how to use them ?   teacher - Teacher Applications I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:09 pm

if i was to become a teacher i would like to teach how to make a good deck build from any deck requested i would then let my students duel against me or somone in the class who has also a new deck with the deck built i give them and rate them on how good the decks are and how well they use the new build Smile

Last edited by miwii_(>'.')> on Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i thought of a new thing i wanted to teach :S haha)
Back to top Go down
Centaur 89

Centaur 89

PostSubject: I'd like to become a teacher   teacher - Teacher Applications I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:34 am

If i became a teacher, during each class i would use a different deck that isn't neccesarily meta, and teach the class about the strengths and weaknesses of each deck. I'd get my teaching partner to use a deck that is strong against mine so that i can get the class to try and pinpoint the weaknesses of the deck. For my first class, i would use a zombie deck, with my teaching partner using a macro cosmos deck.
Back to top Go down
Cosmo

Cosmo

PostSubject: I could do this!   teacher - Teacher Applications I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:50 pm

I could teach how to use card effects to suit your deck!
Back to top Go down
Phantom Thief Dark

Phantom Thief Dark

PostSubject: hi there!   teacher - Teacher Applications I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:28 pm

I'd like to become an Anti-Meta strategies teacher, as people always tell me my anti-meta deck builds are awesome Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine

Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Teacher Applications   teacher - Teacher Applications I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:02 am

I would like to try out for Teacher. I am one on DA (Duel Academy), and I'd like to bring in my pebble of knowledge into this Acad, and have the people work to learn.

pretty confident on rulings and such, and I know my fair share on the game. Hope to be considered.
Back to top Go down
Flounder
Admin
Admin
Flounder

PostSubject: Hmm   teacher - Teacher Applications I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:10 pm

I would love to teach on using low attack point
monsters
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Lecter
Admin
Admin
Hannibal Lecter

PostSubject: Re: Teacher Applications   teacher - Teacher Applications I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 11:20 am

Jonneh17 wrote:
I would love to teach on using low attack point
monsters
What do you mean by that?
Back to top Go down
Flounder
Admin
Admin
Flounder

PostSubject: Ii   teacher - Teacher Applications I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:40 pm

I mean teaching people how to use monster s usually considered weak our useless
To their advantage

Back to top Go down
Hyper Extra

Hyper Extra

PostSubject: Re: Teacher Applications   teacher - Teacher Applications I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:14 pm

Im a very good deck builder i have a lot of cards irl so but my knowledge is most tcg i am slowly learning the ocg my self i have built lots of ecks that do well and i belive i can help others with theirs
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Lecter
Admin
Admin
Hannibal Lecter

PostSubject: Re: Teacher Applications   teacher - Teacher Applications I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:30 am

So, apparently I wasn't in the teacher's group yet, even though I was a teacher. so here I'm applying

Last edited by Legne on Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xfannaat
Moderators
xfannaat

PostSubject: Re: Teacher Applications   teacher - Teacher Applications I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:27 am

Engel wrote:
So, apparently I wasn't in the teacher's group yet, even though I was a teacher. And now I need to post that I want to be a teacher... Blablablablaaa

For if you ahven't figured it out yet,
This is another great example for my "typical" comment.... -.-
Back to top Go down
Flounder
Admin
Admin
Flounder

PostSubject: Re: Teacher Applications   teacher - Teacher Applications I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:23 pm

Engel wrote:
So, apparently I wasn't in the teacher's group yet, even though I was a teacher. And now I need to post that I want to be a teacher... Blablablablaaa

Bleh ok I confirm
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Lecter
Admin
Admin
Hannibal Lecter

PostSubject: Re: Teacher Applications   teacher - Teacher Applications I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:56 pm

Jonneh wrote:
Engel wrote:

Bleh ok I confirm
Yay. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cosmo

Cosmo

PostSubject: Attitude   teacher - Teacher Applications I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:23 pm

I think I could be a teacher of attitude. It's important to have a good attitude to succeed in EVERYTHING, so why not have people learn it whilst having fun?
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Lecter
Admin
Admin
Hannibal Lecter

PostSubject: Re: Teacher Applications   teacher - Teacher Applications I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 2:17 pm

Cosmo123123 wrote:
I think I could be a teacher of attitude. It's important to have a good attitude to succeed in EVERYTHING, so why not have people learn it whilst having fun?

Sounds good. I'll discuss it with other people just incase. Smile
Back to top Go down
iceshadow3

iceshadow3

PostSubject: Re: Teacher Applications   teacher - Teacher Applications I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:26 pm

i am a person who is good with combos...maybe i can share this with other duelists. what u think?
Back to top Go down
Misaki Tokura

Misaki Tokura

PostSubject: Re: Teacher Applications   teacher - Teacher Applications I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:55 pm

I think some combos isn't enough ice...
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Lecter
Admin
Admin
Hannibal Lecter

PostSubject: Re: Teacher Applications   teacher - Teacher Applications I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:48 pm

iceshadow3 wrote:
i am a person who is good with combos...maybe i can share this with other duelists. what u think?

Hey Ice,

We are looking for more experienced duelists to teachers right now.
If you show a big improvement, you can come back and we might make you a teacher. Smile

-Engel-
Back to top Go down
iceshadow3

iceshadow3

PostSubject: Re: Teacher Applications   teacher - Teacher Applications I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:38 am

Ok...i cant work on dueling skills till easter though for personal reasons. So yeah i do admit my dueling is not the best. I have realized that physological tactics can give you the winning edge in some cases maybe i can disscuss that? I don't use all the time but can be a great stagie...i tend to use it when every thing is at the last chance of saving the situation (winning the duel). i highly doubt that would work but please consider.
Back to top Go down
Hyper Extra

Hyper Extra

PostSubject: Re: Teacher Applications   teacher - Teacher Applications I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:34 am

Hello reaplying for teacher i would like to be the teacher of real life tournaments iv been to a lot of locals and have been very sucsesful. There are manythings to consider when being apart of a tourny in real life. Ill give an example. In real life tournys it might be a bit difrent and awkward meeting new people because you have only iteracted in online tournys where its easyer to speak to people. You shouldnt worry about it to much though lots of people at local or tournys can be some of the nicest people to hang with. Example over.

I can teach people how to deal in certin situations like going up against a cheater. I belive i can teach this subject hear at the academy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teacher Applications   teacher - Teacher Applications I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teacher Applications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Photon Generation Academy :: The Campus :: The Classroom-
Jump to: