Photon Generation Academy
Welcome!
Welcome!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where people can have fun and play card games!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Should Custom Cards be involved?
Yes and I don't care how.
Main Points from the "Meeting" I_vote_lcap32%Main Points from the "Meeting" I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 8 ]
Yes, and Stick em in packs.
Main Points from the "Meeting" I_vote_lcap24%Main Points from the "Meeting" I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 6 ]
Yes, and hand em out like candy!
Main Points from the "Meeting" I_vote_lcap8%Main Points from the "Meeting" I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
No!
Main Points from the "Meeting" I_vote_lcap36%Main Points from the "Meeting" I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 25
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» New Recruiting System!
Main Points from the "Meeting" I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2019 11:54 pm by sherief96

» Is Anyone Still Here?
Main Points from the "Meeting" I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 5:12 pm by Hannibal Lecter

» We've Reached a Deal!
Main Points from the "Meeting" I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 11:07 pm by Hyper Extra

» Who's Still Here?
Main Points from the "Meeting" I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 2:28 pm by Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

» Lol Used To Be Admin
Main Points from the "Meeting" I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 10:28 pm by Bastion Misawa

» Training Plan?
Main Points from the "Meeting" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 2:57 pm by Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

» Dante Alighieri
Main Points from the "Meeting" I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 11:57 am by Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

» Cent's Room
Main Points from the "Meeting" I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 11:56 am by Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

» Fusion Edd's/Ryan Dreyar's test room
Main Points from the "Meeting" I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 1:00 pm by Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

» Chancellor Bastion's Test Results
Main Points from the "Meeting" I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 10:43 pm by Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

Most active topics
Best DN moments
Name Changing Station
Apply for being a tester here!
Chancellor Bastion's Test Results
New Recruiting System!
Kuriboh Brown's Only Dorm Room: Xfannaat's Dormroom
Chaos White Tourney Records
Centaur's Test Room
The PGA Bank
Battle Points & Rank-Ups!

Main Points from the "Meeting"

Go down 
+4
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Hyper Extra
Flounder
Bastion Misawa
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bastion Misawa
Admin
Admin
Bastion Misawa

Main Points from the "Meeting" Empty
PostSubject: Main Points from the "Meeting"   Main Points from the "Meeting" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 10:19 pm

I'm disappointed in that Fusion Edd, tacotitan, and Matt were the only ones to show up, but here are the main points for those of you who were too busy or just being slackers.

1. We will make a job for people to recruit members. They will get the rewards promised for recruiting, but they will be assigned days where recruiting is mandatory.

2. We are going to clean up the forums. Any mod or admin willing to help should talk to me.

3. DTD may return. I'm still working it out with Blaze but it could come back.

4. I know some people are already in the process of this, but making a personal banlist could get some people interested in the game again.  Maybe tourneys with different banlists would be fun too.

Last edited by Bastion Misawa on Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pgacademy.forumotion.com
Flounder
Admin
Admin
Flounder

PostSubject: Re: Main Points from the "Meeting"   Main Points from the "Meeting" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 10:39 pm

You gave us one day notice for a meeting when you know a lot of people aren't active. You should have given us a tad bit earlier notice so we could spread the news via skype. In all honesty you should rehost this meeting with a two day notice to that way you will get bigger turn out and you can get the opinion of older and newer members.
Back to top Go down
Hyper Extra

Hyper Extra

PostSubject: Re: Main Points from the "Meeting"   Main Points from the "Meeting" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:44 pm

The tournaments is a great idea. I Would like to think back in the day most people really loved the tournaments. Organized events like those were amazing back in the days when i first started. It was actually how i learned about this place. And maybe before we have our tournaments try and find some random people on DN who would want to participate. If we make a good impression then they would definitely want to join and have fun. If you need some one who still has there account on the tournament site i still have mine if we can get these kind of things going then i would love to take time out of my day and organize these events my self. I always loved hosting tournaments but some people would get made because they could not make it =/ Time is always a hassle isnt it.

Also i dont know but maybe the entrance exam or what ever we use to test new recruits could be updated a bit general population make it a bit easier people generaly like easier and if it works we can start amping dificulty to the test as we gain more and more members.
Back to top Go down
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

PostSubject: Re: Main Points from the "Meeting"   Main Points from the "Meeting" I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 9:10 am

Flounder wrote:
You gave us one day notice for a meeting when you know a lot of people aren't active. You should have given us a tad bit earlier notice so we could spread the news via skype. In all honesty you should rehost this meeting with a two day notice to that way you will get bigger turn out and you can get the opinion of older and newer members.

It may have been a day noticed but I assume you saw the announcement Sunday and knew the date and time right?
Back to top Go down
Flounder
Admin
Admin
Flounder

PostSubject: Re: Main Points from the "Meeting"   Main Points from the "Meeting" I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 9:42 am

Fusion Edd wrote:
Flounder wrote:

It may have been a day noticed but I assume you saw the announcement Sunday and knew the date and time right?

I was actually very busy sunday and didn't check pga that specific day.
Back to top Go down
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

PostSubject: Re: Main Points from the "Meeting"   Main Points from the "Meeting" I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 9:43 am

Flounder wrote:
Fusion Edd wrote:
Flounder wrote:

I was actually very busy sunday and didn't check pga that specific day.

oh ok then.
Back to top Go down
tacotitan

tacotitan

PostSubject: Re: Main Points from the "Meeting"   Main Points from the "Meeting" I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 6:11 pm

I would love to be in charge of setting up tournaments. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChildDolphin
Moderators
ChildDolphin

PostSubject: Re: Main Points from the "Meeting"   Main Points from the "Meeting" I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:04 pm

I'm pretty sure once you get DTD up and running we'll be able to get a few people in here
Back to top Go down
GGPlayer

PostSubject: Re: Main Points from the "Meeting"   Main Points from the "Meeting" I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:17 pm

What can I do :o

Cause Im great on graphics?
Back to top Go down
Bastion Misawa
Admin
Admin
Bastion Misawa

PostSubject: Re: Main Points from the "Meeting"   Main Points from the "Meeting" I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:43 pm

GGPlayer can you make some graphics like labels for different categories and maybe a new skin for the forum if you know how and I'd pay you in PGA points or BP or something. Maybe if we could get DTD up you could design some stuff for that site too. taco, I'd love to talk to you about hosting tournaments as well.
Back to top Go down
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

PostSubject: Re: Main Points from the "Meeting"   Main Points from the "Meeting" I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 7:57 am

oh, im learning how to do graphics
Back to top Go down
GGPlayer

PostSubject: Re: Main Points from the "Meeting"   Main Points from the "Meeting" I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:58 pm

Forum skin is harder itd take a really long time but I can do like add banners for tourneys
Back to top Go down
ChildDolphin
Moderators
ChildDolphin

PostSubject: Re: Main Points from the "Meeting"   Main Points from the "Meeting" I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:07 pm

Yo Bast have you figured out what you wanted to do with PGA Points yet?
Back to top Go down
GGPlayer

PostSubject: Re: Main Points from the "Meeting"   Main Points from the "Meeting" I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Bastion Misawa
Admin
Admin
Bastion Misawa

PostSubject: Re: Main Points from the "Meeting"   Main Points from the "Meeting" I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 11:00 pm

GG that's awesome! All of you want to change our banner to the image in his link comment saying so. CD, I still don't know what to use PGA points for.
Back to top Go down
GGPlayer

PostSubject: Re: Main Points from the "Meeting"   Main Points from the "Meeting" I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 1:46 am

Create jobs specifically for people running shops? Like a C.E.O kind of thing
Back to top Go down
Flounder
Admin
Admin
Flounder

PostSubject: Re: Main Points from the "Meeting"   Main Points from the "Meeting" I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:53 am

I got it! The problem with Pga points is they have no real value because the people that receive can't do anything with them because for them pga points are easy to come by. So we need to give pga points a value regardless if shops are working or not. Which has given me two ideas. The first idea is that we limit pga points to a specific number in circulation something like 100 pga points per players. With a limited amount of pga points at a time they will always be harder to come by and require work to get them. The other option (which is better to me) is to have unlockables. I know this have been mentioned before but it is do or die time now and we should atleast give it a shot. Unlockables would be things that would affect your DtD experience like created cards or multiple extra deck slots. Another thing could be affects on your name(Like sparkes). I'd even say that at an absurd amount we would add a certain emojii pack to the chat (Admin approved ofcourse)

(By the way this is my 2nd time writing this and its 4am so it maybe be complete bullcrap.)

-Jonneh
Back to top Go down
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

PostSubject: Re: Main Points from the "Meeting"   Main Points from the "Meeting" I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 9:24 am

Flounder wrote:
I got it! The problem with Pga points is they have no real value because the people that receive can't do anything with them because for them pga points are easy to come by. So we need to give pga points a value regardless if shops are working or not. Which has given me two ideas. The first idea  is that we limit pga points to a specific number in circulation something like 100 pga points per players. With a limited amount of pga points at a time they will always be harder to come by and require work to get them. The other option (which is better to me) is to have unlockables. I know this have been mentioned before but it is do or die time now and we should atleast give it a shot. Unlockables would be things that would affect your DtD experience like created cards or multiple extra deck slots. Another thing could be affects on your name(Like sparkes). I'd even say that at an absurd amount we would add a certain emojii pack to the chat (Admin approved ofcourse)

(By the way this is my 2nd time writing this and its 4am so it maybe be complete bullcrap.)

-Jonneh

Mod Approved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Professor Blaze IV
Admin
Admin
Professor Blaze IV

PostSubject: Re: Main Points from the "Meeting"   Main Points from the "Meeting" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 1:58 pm

I think that's a very good idea to get PGA to be worth something however it's worth considering that if there's a set amount for the players than it'll either grant a lot of bonuses simply by existing (beginning with 100) or end up very lopsided if there aren't a lot in circulation - given that there would be a very limited amount it would be difficult to create proper bonuses without causing only certain people to actually an extra deck or custom cards, if you understand what I'm trying to say.
Back to top Go down
ChildDolphin
Moderators
ChildDolphin

PostSubject: Re: Main Points from the "Meeting"   Main Points from the "Meeting" I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 3:28 pm

Blaze bring back DTD Plox Q_Q
Back to top Go down
Professor Blaze IV
Admin
Admin
Professor Blaze IV

PostSubject: Re: Main Points from the "Meeting"   Main Points from the "Meeting" I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 6:21 pm

I will make my best efforts to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Points from the "Meeting"   Main Points from the "Meeting" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main Points from the "Meeting"
Page 1 of 1